- March 1, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Articles, Email Marketing
According to several industry experts you must grow an email list gradually and organically by sending relevant and awesome content, in-order to engage the individuals on your list, so that they become the main followers of your business organization. Below listed are few ways to easily build an email list.
1. Allow customers to sign up for emails:
Your website visitors can easily sign up for emails if you place a clear and noticeable form on your website. Apart from being effective this tactic is very easy to execute. While implementing this practice here are few important things to consider.
- Sign-up Boxes: It is always advisable to place sign-up boxes as part of the top banner or just below it so that it can grab maximum attention of the visitors, several test results have demonstrated that those located near the top of the website perform better than those positioned in the footer area.
- Look and Feel: In-order to make your website’s sign-up boxes easy to find and familiar to your audience, maintain a clean and steady look and feel of all website sign-up boxes.
- What they can expect: Your customers should exactly know what to expect while signing up, so you must insert a clear description of “what is stored inside of them.
You must send out personal emails to all your clients/customers, by asking them to sign up to your agency newsletter. Sending out newsletters with great content can lure your clients, who would like to remain subscribed, and may also in turn forward your message to their network, making way for more people to add up to your list. You can also add a check box on your website to sign up for your newsletter.
3. Utilize social networking sites:
With the usage of social networking sites like Twitter and Facebook, you can promote an offer that necessitates an email address submission in your business page. Moreover, you can ask your leads to share and like your offers on social sites. You can create a tab for email sign up.