Beware of False or Misleading Claims
Updated on March 13, 2017
March 13, 2017: If you receive emails from Blue Media Mailing, Blue Media Emailing, Bluemailmedia.pro or any such name that resembles to our brand, please do not hesitate and report the same to the respective anti-spamming/ cyber security organizations. These names have no association with Blue Mail Media which is our registered brand.
Lately, we have been receiving reports of people impersonating Blue Mail Media Inc. or being a partner/reseller/associate/sister-concern of Blue Mail Media Inc.
“Blue Mail Media Inc. is a standalone enterprise. We are not planning any mergers or joint-ventures in the foreseeable future. We have enthusiastic and hardworking people on board the team that persevere to provide custom marketing solutions to our clients worldwide. It’s disgraceful and disappointing when internet fraudsters and impersonators start harming our clients. Our endeavor is to help our valued clients in making informed decisions when conducting any business online.” – Ricky Read, Director of Marketing.
No one except our authorized representatives is authorized to conduct business under the Blue Mail Media umbrella. We also do not enlist the services of any third-party vendors/retainers for any communications or business solutions whatsoever.
The following guidelines will help you steer clear of internet fraudsters, cheap-impersonations and scammers:
- Make sure all your correspondence and transactions are coordinated through Blue Mail Media Inc.’s authorized representatives’ emails only.
- There have been instances of people getting victimised by fraudulent signatures. It’s imperative that you check the domain on the email address you’re communicating with ends as ***@bluemailmedia.com . If not, report it and cease all communications with that party right away.
- Ensure that the person you’re communicating with is a bona-fide Blue Mail Media Inc. representative and has ongoing employment at the firm. You can drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-494-0588 to validate any correspondence, transactions or projects.
- www.bluemailmedia.com is the only official site to reach and interact with Blue Mail Media Inc.
- Blue Mail Media Inc. has not been acquired by another organization!
- Blue Mail Media Inc. has no sister-firms or partners that are authorized to do business on our behalf. We also NEVER employ third party retainers to represent us.
- Do not be lured by internet frauds and other entities pretending to be Blue Mail Media Inc.’s associates. These are attempts at maligning the Blue Mail Media brand and its services.
- We urge you to be an informed buyer when doing business with us and not fall a victim to internet fraud.
CONTACT USplease do not hesitate to contact us for any clarification
*All official communication through Blue Mail Media Inc. will be done through our official website or through our social media channels.*