- Not more than 54% of businesses invest in attribution
- Among those who do, 28% rely on click through
How Will The Marketer Benefit?
- 58% organizations focus on revamping media mix
- 66% focus on the prospecting by establishing an understanding
- 70% of the attribution justifies marketing expenditure
Nevertheless, When Attribution Is Prioritized:
89% of those who rely on attribution vouched for its efficiency on businesses
Technological obstacles and insufficient knowledge
Why Companies Shy Away From Attribution?
- 32% major corporations grapple with tech effectuation, against 14% micro business
- However, 29% organizations acknowledge that the results of attribution are significant
- Ace marketers attest that every new trail is channeling crowd interest in attribution.
- 43% through social channels
- 49% through people to people
The Sorting Of Attribution Depends On The Right Formula
- 38% of attribution is a manual process
- 44% of the decision makers use first click archetype
- However, 58% do not believe in perfect attribution.
The Typical Obstacles
Use of heterogeneous tools, data elucidation, and boardroom politics
- 28% think that boardroom politics will hamper the attribution potential
- 38% cited the gap widens with the scarcity of analyst to interpret data.
- 60% consider that heterogeneous technology and myriad data source as a chief contributor the for loss of attribution.
The Internet Is Just Part Of A Grand Game Plan
- Only a third of all the businesses rely on offline touch points as a contributor to attribution model.
- Organizations that assimilate offline touchpoints are likely to benefit up to 54%.
Flexibility Is The Complementing Factor For Exemplary Attribution
- Not more than 31% marketers proclaim flexibility in their system.
- Up to 43% disagree with the 31% of marketers who believe in the potential of flexibility.
- It includes 51 % of large corporations with a Revenue generation capability of over US$ 70 million.
Five Resourceful Tactics To Improve Marketing Attribution:
- Untangling technological gridlocks
- Stocking resources to unlock the complete potential of the analytics platform
- Deviating from single click model and adopting a comprehensive measurement system
- Consolidating online and offline data to streamline measurement
- Auditing structural performances within the organization to avoid formation of gridlocks that hinder innovation
• Making room for opportunities by doing away with predictive analysis and adopting prescriptive analysis