- April 16, 2021
- Posted by: Robert Duke
- Category: infographics
Email marketing is one of the significant components to keep your prospects engaged in today’s business-to-business (B2B) space. For marketing professionals, emails help in promoting and enhancing the company’s communications across the various industries and regions. Besides, it helps the brands to close more deals, boost revenue, and enhance the company’s bottom line.
B2B email marketing campaign is considered to be a better and more effective way to reach the target audience than other mediums. And thus far, this tactic has helped several companies land and retain the customers on the national and international stage.
If you haven’t figured out about this strategy yet, we say B2B email marketing is something your company needs to embrace at the earliest. Look at this strategy as an investment to help future-proof your business. The below Infographic walks you through the importance of email marketing for B2B companies.
Importance of Email for B2B Marketers
- 59% of B2B marketers prefer email marketing for B2B lead generation
- 37% name email as the effective channel for client loyalty and retention
- 31% of marketers say newsletters are the best way to nurture leads
- 87% agree that email as one of their top free organic distribution channels
- Email marketing is used by B2B companies for:
- Lead generation (85%)
- Sales (84%)
- Lead nurturing (78%)
- Customer retention (74%)
“Email has an ability many channels don’t” ~ David Newman
Marketers Use Automation Techniques to Convert More Leads
- 64% of B2B companies currently use email automation techniques
- 47% of marketers are sure that email automation is worth the price
- Email marketing automation brings a lot of benefits to the table:
- Saves time (30%)
- Lead generation (22%)
- Higher revenue (17%)
- Customer retention (11%)
- Monitoring campaigns (8%)
- Shortens sales cycle (2%)
“Email is a push channel, so we need to push it to work harder” ~ Kath Pay
Email Marketing Helps Various B2B Industries
- Banking & Finance:
- Unique Open Rate – 31%
- Banks use emails to promote financial products/services like credit cards, etc.
- 83% of banking firms use email to educate their customers on new products.
- Healthcare Facilities:
- Unique Open Rate – 26%
- Healthcare organizations use email to send periodic updates to the customers.
- 76% healthcare businesses prefer regular email communication with clients.
- Educational Institutes:
- Unique Open Rate – 30%
- Educational institutions use email for student enrollment and community building.
- 72% of the millennials consider email as their preferred communication tool.
- Manufacturing Segment:
- Unique Open Rate – 24%
- Manufacturers use email to showcase their final product to the target audience.
- 33% of customers buy from the manufacturers after clicking through the email.
“90% of marketing doesn’t work because it doesn’t get done.” ~ Neil Bradman
The Result Is All That Matters!
- Email reaches around 85% of the potential customers
- Email marketing can boost a company’s revenue by 4200%
- It is 40% better at converting in comparison to Facebook & Twitter
- CTRs are 47% higher for B2B email campaigns than B2C campaigns
- 21% of emails are opened within the first hour of delivery itself.
Perfect Your Email Marketing Strategy Today to Convert Your Target Market
Source: Campaign Monitor, GetResponse, The Annuitas Group, dotdigital EMEA, Content Marketing Institute (CMI), Marketing Charts, VentureBeat, emfluence Marketing Platform, OptinMonster, Healthcare Success.