B2B brands are finding new ways to improve the online shopping experience and make it more personalized. Social media platforms are also helping them market their services. Modern brands focus on improving B2B marketing strategies per their client requirements.
But how can you better understand your customer or client in this ever-growing market? By keeping up with the latest B2B e-commerce trends and refining existing strategies.
The trends in this infographic will enable you to look into areas of improvement in your digital platforms.
1. Social Media Commerce
The estimated value of social media e-commerce will be beyond $2.9 trillion by 2026.
- Social media platforms boost brand image
- Reaches international customer bases conveniently
- Social marketplaces are accessible and user-friendly
- Businesses don’t have to limit sales to their sites
- Enhances marketing efficiency
2. Improved Product Information
Around 30% of online customers look up product information before buying something.
- Sites must offer quality product information
- Product data must be distributed across multiple channels
- Skimmable and engaging information will hook users
- Sites must have detailed product catalogs
- Live chats can help customers search for better
3. Personalized Customer Experiences
80% of customers prefer platforms offering personalized shopping experiences.
- Personalization promotes deeper customer connections
- Personalized emails, messages and offers are effective
- Offer unique search-based product recommendations
- Real-time messaging will help personalize experiences
4. Rise of Online Small Business Sites
Above 70% of small and medium businesses have a website.
- These sites will grow exponentially to attract customers
- Sites improve brand visibility, image, reach and credibility
- 40% improvement in search engine rankings
- It will increase online competition and traffic
5. Advanced B2B Transactions
- Automated transactions will improve customer experiences
- Accounts receivable, reordering, and accounts payable will be automated
- Improved payment processing control
- Streamlined payment data entry
- Businesses will save time and resources
6. Mobile Wallets
More than 60% of users will use mobile or digital wallets by 2026.
- Mobile payment options will be a must
- Companies without these systems will lose customers
- Poor payment facilities lead to more cart abandonment
7. Big Data B2B E-Commerce Trends
Big data market can grow up to $68 billion by 2025, which might revamp B2B e-commerce.
- Big data will generate more leads
- Offer better sales forecasts
- Customer trends and insight derivation
- Customer behavior analysis