- February 5, 2015
- Posted by: Robert Duke
- Category: Business, Database, Marketing, Social Media
Although the holiday season is over, still it is always advisable for the marketers to know the tips and tactics that can enable them to ramp up or increase their sales, so that during the next holiday season, they are all geared to make a lasting impression on their customers.
So, guys what are you waiting for? Learn how to market your business to the new and existing consumers inorder to increase your holiday sales by following the below listed tips.
- Improve your customer service: You are sure to turn away your customers if you have a poor or nonexistent customer service. Moreover, it is always advisable to include contact phone numbers and email addresses on your company website, which can make it easy for consumers to contact you and ask you regarding ordering questions and about other requirements. Even if you don’t have a customer service department make sure that you answer phone calls and emails of your customers courteously and of course professionally like big companies. Your goal must be to solve your customer’s problem so that they come back to you again.
- Utilize social networking sites: With the evolution of social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, it has become easier for global marketers to promote their product / services to their audience which has definitely helped them to elevate their sales. Therefore, use social media to announce special promotions and offers and garner new email addresses during the holiday season. Moreover, you must start conversations in such a manner so that it can ignite interest among your spectators and get them discussing about your brand.
- Contact Inactive Customers: If you have customers who have not purchased anything from your brand in a while, then you must definitely let them know how much you miss them. This you can very well do by contacting them with a special email offer during the holiday season. They are sure to come back to you if the offer or deal is worthy enough.
- Tell your customers that you care: Your customers will definitely feel special if you send them emails that include a promotional offer, like, 50% off on any purchase of $ 100 or more. Likewise, also mention the limited time offer in the mail. This is a very effective email marketing campaign strategy, and works well, especially during the holiday season.
Robert Duke is a Marketing Manager and Spokesperson of Blue Mail Media.