- May 20, 2015
- Posted by: Robert Duke
- Category: Marketing, Social Media
SEO trends keep on changing with the passage of time, so in- order to promote your brand and attract more customers to your business, you must find out new and improved strategies, so that your business ranks top on global search engines. Always remember that SEO plays quite an important role to enhance the appearance of a website on organic, un-paid search engine result pages, as there is a tough competition between businesses to rank top on global search engines. So, it is always advisable to know the latest SEO trends that will keep you ahead of your competitors.
Below listed are the SEO Trends for 2015
- Optimization of Mobile devices: With the evolution of mobile devices, it is quite evident that people are increasingly incorporating the power of the internet with the flexibility of smart phones, so today businesses will have to give more emphasis on mobile optimization. If they fail to make their website mobile friendly they are sure to lag behind their competitors, because search engines change their algorithms accordingly with the trend shift.
- Power of citations will increase: Previously links used to be the most powerful part of the SEO. But from this year the power of citations and keywords will hold equal importance with those of the links. In- order to enhance the SEO, more and more brand citations and mentions will be noticed in content marketing.
- The power of popular social media sites Facebook and Twitter will increase: Today social media sites play a major role to link businesses to inherent customer interests and preferences. Although several social media sites have been successful to become the integral part of all digital and online marketing in the past years, Facebook and Twitter will continue to rule as giants in 2015. Moreover, the value of their social signals will continue to amplify on search engines this year.
- Threat of negative SEO will increase: Over the years, threat of negative SEO has grown, which is not good for any business. It occurs when attackers make several spammed links aimed at a competitor’s website, to bring their site down and causing their search rankings to fall down to devastating levels. So, you must protect your site from attackers and competitors and ensure that you are not a victim of any unscrupulous practices.
Robert Duke is a Marketing Manager and Spokesperson of Blue Mail Media.