The first challenge the client faced was an outdated database. Their target market was the US and most of the contact records in their list were expired, duplicate or incomplete. Their second challenge was finding the right way to cleanse and append their business mailing lists and the third one was to create and solicit email marketing campaigns as per their requirements.
These challenges were failing the marketing efforts of the client’s sales and marketing teams.
The client required Blue Mail Media to provide them with updated and error-free Email Database of IT decision makers such as IT Managers, IT Systems Administrators, CIOs, and CTOs from various industries across the US.
Blue Mail Media took a holistic marketing approach and divided the solution phase into three stages.
- At stage 1, we assessed the quality of the client’s in-house database.
- At stage 2, based on the outcomes of the first stage, Blue Mail Media did auto-cleansing (data-hygiene) of the in-house data and also scrutinized the lapsed contact records manually.
- At stage 3, Blue Mail Media built a highly segmented database that was customized as per the client’s requirements.It aimed to increase the revenue by 42%.
- 92% accuracy on B2B email lists
- The client achieved a 30% increase in the subscriber base.
- 42% increase in ROI
- 28% increase in website visits