- It Covers More Than Just Emails
- Consent Counts
- The CASL also permits implied consent where:
- The sender has established a credible relationship with the recipient.
- A recipient who has made initiated communication within the last six months
- The recipient has voluntarily approved being contacted through email by the sender
- Grace Period And Range Of Sanctions
NOTE: This analysis is not a legal document, but rather an educational resource that attempts to clarify the updated CASL policy.