- March 1, 2016
- Posted by: Robert Duke
- Category: Case Studies
Blue Mail Media Boosts Marketing Campaigns of a Network and Internet Solutions Provider with its Data Appending Services
One of Blue Mail Media’s existing clients is a renowned networking and Internet security solutions provider for small and medium sized companies across US and Canada. With a popular array of products ranging from Internet connectivity, data recovery services, VOIP and video streaming services, the client provides services to consultants and their customers through mailers and direct marketing brochures, customary designed to reach niche prospects. The organization was facing challenges in promoting their offerings since their data had become obsolete.
- Obsolete data sources
- Limited access to target market
- Insufficient knowledge of new age technology marketing tools
- Lack of information base of existing customers
Blue Mail Media planned to set aside the traditional approaches to marketing and applied a more holistic and effective strategy. Analyzing client’s challenges and expectations from their marketing efforts, the solution was implemented in four stages mentioned below.
- Data consolidating from all sources to form a single, accurate, and organized view of the customers.
- Adding the missing details.
- Providing client with highly detailed and targeted data.
- Identifying the “high probability” prospects, while increasing the revenue by 52%.
Blue Mail Media delivered the renewed database to the client with updated and accurate information. All the discrepancies were removed from their old database, which increased client’s chances of success in a significant way.