- June 25, 2014
- Posted by: Robert Duke
- Category: Business, Marketing
The ultimate goal of every business is to make profit by selling its products and services. However, you must always remember the basic strategy to enhance sales that is to attract new customers and lure your proven ones to buy your exclusive products/services again. According to Susan Ward, by targeting your sales efforts on your proven customers, you can boost your sales significantly. Below listed are few ideas, following which you are sure to amplify your sales.
- Never fear to give too much information’s: Always demonstrate yourself in front of your customers as experts, so give them as much information’s as possible regarding your products and services. Many businesses think that customers won’t approach to them anymore if they give away too much information’s upfront to the customers. But it’s not so, instead they will approach your competitors and enhance their knowledge regarding that particular aspect. Remember that when you give out more information’s to your customers you are actually pulling them closer to your business.
- Find out what motivates your customers to buy: Spend time to know your customers taste, needs and concerns so that you can provide them with their necessities first and get your interest served in return. Give full efforts to survey your customers by spending time with them as this is sure to give you double benefit. By knowing your customers preferences you can serve them better and make them your permanent customers.
- Customer reward program: Customer reward programs are always beneficial to drive sales. Implement this strategy by giving a discount on a customer’s birthday or reward points for certain merchandise or a discount coupon for purchase of certain commodities. Remember that reward programs are quite effective to build customer loyalty.
- Distribute free samples: Distributing free samples to customers is a very good marketing strategy; moreover it can increase sales in numerous ways. Keep in mind that the customers who bought the new product from your store might try the free sample and may like it. He/ she may also pass on the free sample to his/her network circle who may also like it. Whatever may be the case this tactics is sure to drive sales.
- Provide Inside scoop to your customers: It is always advisable to let your customers know about an upcoming sale, which is probable to happen soon. By knowing about the upcoming sale your customers will surely come back again. Moreover they can bring their friends too with them.
Robert Duke is a Marketing Manager and Spokesperson of Blue Mail Media.